Add Money Amazon Pay and Get 20% Discount upto 100%
Hello Friends welcome to Trickzon blog i hope you doing well I am back with new exciting offer in which you will get 100 Rupees Instant Discount on Add money in Amazon Pay Account. There are Offer Running in Which You will Get 20% discount on addmoney in Amazon pay balance with Your rupay debit card. Basically This offer for Platinum Rupay debit card. But not its working for All rupay card. Read Below steps To grab this offer
Amazon Pay Addmoney offer – 20% off upto 100 per card per month (only on Fridays) using RuPay Platinum Debit Card. But Working for All users. You can add unlimited rupay card in one Account.
Amazon Bug Loot – Use Paytm bank virtual RuPay card, NSDL bank virtual RuPay card or any other bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card, 20% off upto 100 per card per month.
How Can I Get Discount On Addmoney Amazon Pay ?
- Login Your Amazon App Click Here .
- Click On Amazon Pay Balance option.
- Now Click on Add money option. ( Your Kyc must be done )
- Enter 500 Amount and Proceed to Pay . Enter Rupay Debit card Number.
- You Can See 100 Rupees discount ( mentioned )
- Enter CVV and Proceed Forward.
- Now its ask for pay 400 Rupees . Pay now.
- Your Amazon pay Update in 5 minutes.
Term and condition
1) What is the offer?
• Get 20% discount up to Rs 100 on Adding Money to Amazon Pay balance on Fridays during the offer period on Amazon.in.
• Minimum transaction amount is Rs 129 to avail this offer.
• This offer is only applicable on payment done via RuPay Platinum debit cards.
• This offer is only applicable on transaction done on Fridays.
2) What is the offer period?
Sep 4th, 2020 00:00 hrs to Sep 4th, 2020 23:59 hrs
3) When will I receive my discount?
Discount will be applied to your transaction instantly, for e.g.: If you are Adding Rs 500 to Amazon Pay balance, you will need to pay only INR 400 (100 rupees discount will be applied on the same transaction).
4) How many times can I avail the offer?
A customer can only avail this offer once per card in a month
Offer Term and Conditions
1. The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Add Money via RuPay Platinum Debit Card’ offer (“Offer”) is provided by NPCI (“Bank”) facilitated by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited, and made available on www.amazon.in, the mobile application and mobile site thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. (Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited and Amazon Seller Services Private Limited collectively referred to as “Amazon”), in respect of add money to Amazon Pay balance transactions.
2. These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in as well as the terms that are applicable to Add Money to Amazon Pay balance transactions. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3. All residents of India holding a valid and current RuPay Platinum debit card issued by the Bank (“Card”) are eligible to avail the Offer (“Cardholder”).
4. This Offer is valid from September 4, 2020 to September 4, 2020 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL and / or NPCI, without prior notice and without any liability.
5. During the offer period Sep 4th, 2020 00:00 hrs to Sep 4th, 2020 23:59 hrs (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), any customer who undertakes Add Money to Amazon Pay balance transaction on Amazon.in (“Add Money”), making payment using RuPay Platinum debit card, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional instant discount of 20% upto INR 100 on Add Money payment in relation to the minimum amount Rs 129 paid by the customer on Add Money transaction.
6. The maximum discount amount that can be availed per card during the offer period is INR 100 for Add Money transaction.
7. The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction only. If Instant Discount is availed on any add money transaction, and it is subsequently cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the prepaid mobile recharge available on Amazon.in), or by the Bank, the refund amount of such transactions will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the transaction.
8. APIPL and/or NPCI reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
9. Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL or NPCI to conduct further, similar or other offers.
10. Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL or by NPCI.
11. By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL or ASSPL or any of their affiliates or Bank will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
12. APIPL/NPCI reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
14. Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 15th October, 2020.
15. Delinquent and over-limit Bank’s credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
16. The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
17. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by the Bank or Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
18. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
19. All disputes between Cardholders and Bank will be resolved inter se, and Amazon will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Cardholders and Bank.
20. Under no circumstance will benefit being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by Bank or by Amazon.
21. By participating in this Offer, every Cardholder expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Cardholder may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer including but not limited to that associated with his/ her use or delivery or misuse of the Product.
22. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in relation to these Offer Terms.
23. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.